Guild Hall Adventures - Devlog #1
This week I have made sure implement 1 feature each day at the very least! and will continue to do this, when I get the chance to do a bit more on the game, then I will.
New inside the project.
- Enemies healthbars are working across multiplayer.
- Enemies patrol.
- Will chase the closest player.
- Stops chasing a player once the player is out of reach.
- XP is now rewarded to all players in the lobby when an enemy is killed. (only visual is the mini bar next to the chat box)
- Players healthbars are working as well and updates as the enemy gives damage.
- Players healthbars and name tag can be hidden with the V key.
- TurboPig joined the Team and will assist with the programming side of the game.
- Basic particles now play when the enemy hits the player and when the player hits the enemy. (This will change to real blood splatter)
If you want to join the community, then hop into Discord with us.
We are aiming to grow Guild Hall Adventures as big as possible. Let us complete the game.
Get Guild Hall Adventures
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.